click

Saturday 4 March 2017

How To Format Samsung Mobile

  1. In This Blog I Will Show You How You Can Format Your Android Samsung Mobile 
  2. So Please Following Steps
  3. 1.Switch off your device.


  1. 2.When your phone is switched off, press together Volume Up + Home button + Power button.

  1. 3. If you see the menu in your screen, choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select with Power button.

  1. 4. Next confirm the operation by Power button.
  1. 5. Then in the menu select reboot.

  1. I hope This Blog Will Helful For You ,,,,,,,,,If You Have Any Query You Can See My Channel On 

  2. Youtube By Clicking This Link 

  3. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADCI5aVQethuKNMw-hP2Tw


  4. And You Can Contact On My Whats App For Any Query Regarding 

  5. Mobile,Computer,Laptop,Technology And Jobs For Free And I Will Give You Best Solution 

  6. Inshallah 

  7. Thanx For Watching



No comments:

Post a Comment